Home
Community News
Church
Church Friends
Church Guide
Church Services
Church Rectories
Neighbourhood Watch
Parish Council
Parish Plan
Parish Precept
Village News
Whats on?
BeInvolved
Where are we?

 

Tweet us here

 

Rectory's of Bleadon

 

 

The rectory built in 1821 by the Rev. David Williams. It was demolished around 1976. Photograph by kind permission of Mrs. Margaret Cullen, shown on the left.

Mulberry House, the original rectory, its name came from the 300 year old mulberry tree in the garden. Recently it was used as a guest house.